Adrian Runnels

Adrian Runnels[1]

Mand ca. 1645 -


Personlige oplysninger    |    Notater    |    Kilder    |    Alle    |    PDF

  • Navn Adrian Runnels 
    Kælenavn Ariaen Rønnels 
    Fødsel ca. 1645  Sint Eustatius, Caribbean Netherlands Find alle personer med begivenheder på dette sted 
    Køn Mand 
    Person-ID I525286  McFarlan slægtstræ
    Sidst ændret 26 jan. 2026 

    Familie Anna Rønnels,   f. ca. 1655, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda Find alle personer med begivenheder på dette sted 
    Børn 
    +1. Margaretha Runnels,   f. 1673, Sint Eustatius, Caribbean Netherlands Find alle personer med begivenheder på dette stedd. Ja, dato ukendt
     2. Anna Marie Runnels,   f. ca. 1680
    Familie-ID F512362  Gruppeskema  |  Familietavle
    Sidst ændret 26 jan. 2026 

  • Notater 
    • Ariaen Rønnels, from St. Eustatius, and his wife Anna, from Antigua.7 In the census for March 1, 1692-March 1, 1693, they are both listed as resident on Lucas van Beverhoudt's plantation.8 It appears that Lucas and his wife were resident on their plantation the following year as well.9 He does not appear in the list of individuals who took the oath of office in 1695 & 1696.10 * 7 RA, V-gK, Nr. 731, Landlister for St. Thomas, 1688-1710, List for February 1691, fol. 12, [no. 60]. * 8 RA, V-gK, Nr. 731, Landlister for St. Thomas, 1688-1710, Liste over alle Planters en Habitantendes March 1, 1692-March 1, 1693, f. 16. * 9 RA, V-gK, Nr. 731, Landlister for St. Thomas, 1688-1710, Liste over all D Planters en Habitanten...c1693-94. * 10 RA, V-gK, Nr. 487, Landets protokol, 1694-96. However, these may have been new inhabitants. This couold be the same person: "A crumbling sugar factory ruin sitting along the North Shore Road at V.I. National Park's Trunk Bay is being shored up by a team of eight restoration masons from San Juan National Historic Site. (...)"There are the ruins of a house up there, and a sugar mill," St. John historian Chuck Pishko said.(...)The property was originally owned by Adrian Runnels, a Statia-born Dutchman who moved from St. Thomas to St. John in 1691. He owned Estate Adrian, named for him and located directly uphill from Trunk Bay. In 1725, he added Trunk Bay to his sugar plantation holdings so he could have a seaport" St John Source 23 July 2009.http://stjohnsource.com/content/news/local-news/2009/07/23/trunk-bay-ruin-undergoing-repairs

  • Kilder 
    1. [S509709] olivier Baermann, Baermann Web Site, 6 nov. 2025, Adrian "Ariaen Rønnels" Runnels (Troværdighed: 3).
      Tilføjet via en Smart Match